Wednesday 25 June 2008

#12 Have something published

Status: Published

I originally intended for this to mean an article or some other piece of writing, but I'm pretty chuffed I now get published on a regular basis in the form of advertisements I create for work.

I'll be taking a course on Adobe InDesign next month so I can learn the proper way to put these things together. In the meantime, they're designed rather crudely, but the end result generally works.

Here's the first one I did; it's an ad encouraging best practices for farmers whose fields become muddy in the spring after the six months' worth of snow melts.

For those interested, my current project is a series of ads educating residents on living with urban wildlife (here's a recent one I did on magpies).

1 comment:

  1. i can give you some advice on how to live with magpies and urban wildlife of the bird sort....get your shotgun out and take aim!
    now this may seem harsh but they are pure evil and sometimes these things are necessary! hahaha

    ReplyDelete