Friday 2 November 2007

#26 Walk the dog three times a week for a month

Status: Lazy

I think this list is consuming my life. Last week, while I was working, I had to fill up my car with petrol. The attendant at the service station asked if if I was starting work or finishing. I simply replied, "In progress".

"In progress?" Who talks like that? If I could have said it in bold, red font I would have.

Despite this subconscious obsessiveness, it's my sad duty to inform you that, after getting off to a walking start, I have dismally failed this attempt to complete what is, frankly, a very easy task.

Week One went off without a hitch, but I started to slip in Week Two, only walking Dana twice. By Week Three, I didn't walk her at all, but bravely thought to myself I could successfully complete the task by walking her every day this week, thus averaging out to three times per week over the whole month. It's now Saturday and I couldn't even tell you where her leash is.

Anyway, to distract you from my dismal failure, I've posted a sickeningly cute picture of my dog.

Awwwwww, isn't she cute! Wook at dose big, adowable eyes! And dat wittle bwack nose! And de way her mouf is open wike she's smiwing! Wook at it! Wook!

...what failure?

6 comments:

  1. Your laziness is even more unforgivable after seeing that adorable picture! How could you not want to spend time with that cutie-wootie wittle puppy-wuppy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do i have to do for you to never talk like that again bahaha FAILURE!!!!!!!!! thats what this task is!!!!! no dog can deney it!

    jackies has a point lol

    Further, i would never put this kind of task on my list i hate walking the dog as it is lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha as soon as I read this I thought of how much Bodie would hate you (or anyone) for talking like this! and I was right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's happy, that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete