Tuesday 9 October 2007

#21 Get a new job

Status: Temporarily, but respectably employed

All that finger- and toe-crossing must have paid off!

I start this Friday as a service officer for the Department of Communities in Robina. The office is quite swanky and the people seem very friendly. Plus, I'm right beside Robina Town Centre, so I can spend those dollars as quickly as I earn them!

Anyway, it's only until 23 November, but I'm prepared to call this one complete.

And for those of you curious how I quit my old job, it went a little something like this...

2 comments:

  1. FINE!! Spend all your money in Ribena Town Centre or whatever.....don't save up to come to Canada!

    I'll just eat that present I got you in the airport yesterday! And that's not to say it's edible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's no wonder you got a job with a brain like yours...dvds in london who would have thought? not me obviously! oh where will i be travelling alone and relying on my own brain? haha


    congrats on the job matt!

    ReplyDelete