Sunday 9 September 2007

#1 Finally update blog

Status: Complete

Okay, so my first task is a total cop-out, but, well, whatever it'd take to kick-start my enthusiasm for this slice of web space.

So with an exceptionally large nod to Brady, who suggested I partake in this, and whose basic layout I have totally ripped off, I hereby embark upon a mission to complete 101 tasks in 1001 days, which, by my calculation, takes me through to, er, I'm not sure when. Might add that to the list, actually.

Anyway, 101 is an exceptionally high number, so any suggestions to help nudge me closer to that figure would be much appreciated. Keep 'em achievable, quantifiable and, er, clean. Ta!

Oh, and if I let this list - and consequently this blog - fall by the wayside at any point, you have permission to throw something of substantial weight at me. And then add that to your own list.

1 comment: