Sunday 22 January 2006

At Singapore Airport waiting for the next two hours to pass before our flight (13 hours; can't wait!).

Not much to report today (these daily entries are an anomoly, I assure you). Spent a quiet one by the pool, after a bit of shopping.

Sad to say the most exciting thing was hotcakes at McDonald's this morning. Honest to God, they are some of the best pancakes I've had (and they dump all over Macca's back home). They have this rich, creamy butter that just melts in your mouth! Delish!

Yes, you just read correctly. I'm in some exotic locale raving about fast food. We all have our off days.

My bag is now substantially lighter that I'm carrying around the many layers of clothes I anticipate I'll be wearing once we hit Frankfurt (and later tomorrow, Munich). We'll be spending a few days at a hostel in the city (my first hostel experience; should be interesting!) before heading out to Passau for a week and a bit.

Anyway, the clock is ticking on this infernal machine and I need to log off. Best wishes to all, and I look forward to chatting to you soon!

4 comments:

  1. AHHH i swear to god i missed you by 1min!!!! i can't believe it!!!!!! just had shower.... and just missed oyu AGAIN but i'll email you so glad to see your having fun and hope your feeling better about your trip nwo that your there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you make it safe and sound over here. Pity you're leaving Frankfurt so soon - Munich's a tad to far away from me. Don't worry about the weather, you'll get used to it (have to admit that it's not easy).

    Have fun in Munich. Great city, lots to discover.
    007-Locations? Bond has his bachelor party at the Franziskanerkeller (OHMSS novel) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You sound like you are having an awesome time!! keep it up!! and keep up the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dude! Good to hear that you're having a good time over there. I hope the trend continues. And thanks for the comments on my blog - indeed Bodie will be coming to fill our lives with quotes. We'll be sure to take good care of him.

    Brady

    ReplyDelete