Wednesday 12 December 2007

#10 Visit the dentist

Status: Errr...

"Matt has the worst wisdom teeth I've seen in seven years!"
- Matt's dentist
If anyone is so financially inept as to ever make a movie about my life (preferably directed by Steven Spielberg, but not starring Tom Cruise), that's the quote I want slapped on the poster.

Best of all, it's true, it's intriguing and it gives some idea of the conflict presently in my life. Yes, those pesky wisdom teeth of mine, in all their stupidity, have decided to break through my gums at right angles so perfect you'd need a protractor to tell otherwise.

I'll spare you all the grisly details of what must happen next, but needless to say, it's going to be a more delicate, painful and presumably, costly procedure than most wisdom teeth extractions. What's more, the buggers have got to come out within the next six months or my head will explode (obviously I'm paraphrasing).

Accordingly, I'm renaming this task to "Have my wisdom teeth removed". Where's the sham now, huh?

3 comments:

  1. your health is so important bub. get it sorted and allow your lovely lady to treasure the happier and wiser (without the pain) matt. see you sat mr x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean another month before you come? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes well when one doesn't go to the dentist in years of course it would be more in depth then simply seeing him haha!

    But that is not good! u should have seen the dentist when you got back :P

    ps i'm sure matt will get them out in canada!

    ReplyDelete