Monday 13 March 2006

By (un)popular demand, a (very small) photo update.

Given my next three months' worth of posting will be rehashed whining about my data entry job (see Thursday's post), I'll throw up a handful of pics every day to tie you over until I have more exciting adventures than locating lawyers for people during my lunch hour.

Hopefully, I'll have the proper photo gallery up and running again soon, but until then, I'll simply upload them here.

Enjoy!





































(1) Me 'n' the scorpions in Singapore. The only thing stopping them from going absolutely bananas was a 60-watt bulb. I hope it gets changed regularly. (2) Soaking up the sun before heading to heat-deprived Europe (if Mum and Dad are reading, those are non-alcoholic beverages; if not, the name "Singapore Sling" says it all).

(3) Said heat-deprived Europe. This is actually a fountain situated outside Marienplatz, a spectacular old building in the city centre of Munich.

(4) Snow angels!

(5) The view from our first stop in Germany; the ice at the top of the picture is hanging down from the roof (and, pardon the pun, it was just the tip of the iceberg).

More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment