Wednesday 15 March 2006

Two months.

Two whole months.

How time flies.

I suppose there's still an element of surrealism about being here. Whilst the incidents are less frequent than earlier this month, I still can't help but find myself dropping everything and thinking to myself, "Hold on... I'm in London..."

Yet at the same time, the stress of finding employment, paying rent, calculating bills, taxes and other expenses, triple-checking prices to try and find the best deal on three tea-towels (£2.98 for future reference)... well, it's enough to shock some reality into you.

I don't think I've ever been as simultaneously stressed and relaxed in my life (to all you naysayers who said I'd be able to stop worrying about everything for the next 12 months, you weren't exactly right).

That said, at the end of two months, it seems like things are finally falling into place. We've got a great flat, work is chugging along (first paycheck comes Friday!) and-

Hold on... I'm in London...

1 comment:

  1. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    i saw some of hte photos in vera's photobook thing (that ur site links to) and i like the one where u and derek are like jumping/runing aroudn in the snow. hiarilius

    o_O what sthe deal with my bad finger coordingation sptellling.

    looks like im drunk
    hahahahaa how entereatining

    i should type like this more often. looks like bodie's typing. Hahahahaha

    can you guess who i am? :P

    ReplyDelete