Tuesday 28 March 2006

First couple of days at work went well. Everyone is friendly, there's room for promotions, and I have one heck of a view of the Thames from my desk!

There's even a girl there from the Gold Coast (she went to St Hilda's; TSS's sister school, for those of you unaware). Small world!

A quick photo update today with a selection of piccies from our time in Germany. If it looks cold, it's because it is.



(1) It was so cold I got frostbite and my head fell off.

(2) The trick to successful tobboganning is to stay on the board, jam your right leg deep into the snow as you reach peak speed, and brace yourself for impact.

(3) Just a streetscape picture. You've got high expectations if you
expect a witty caption to this.

(4) Horses. Obviously. Don't remember where this was or why there were horses there, but I like the photo. So there.

More pics soon!

1 comment: