Thursday 2 March 2006

I have a job.

In London.

A job in London.

Wow.

I didn't even have time to walk home from the recruitment agency (Office Angels) today before they phoned me with an offer to start work on Monday for Total Jobs.com, an online recruitment agency.

The position is an ongoing temporary one, which is ideal, and pays decently. It's a data entry position, which probably won't be a thrill-a-minute, but it pays the bills and shouldn't be too stressful. Strange, considering I've never done data entry before, but I think I nailed it on my recruitment evaluation this afternoon. Better still, it's about a 20-minute walk from our new flat (near the green section of the Monopoly board), so transport costs have been slashed! Hooray!

Speaking of which, we move into our flat tomorrow... can't wait!

Not much to update, aside from that.

Peace out!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats mate! That's fantastic!
    -Nick S

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAISE THE ROOF!!!!!!!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. I start tomorrow.

    Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matty, I hate you.
    Love Heleny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you too, Heleny! :)

    ReplyDelete