Monday 10 September 2007

#24 Buy seasons seven, eight, nine and ten of The Simpsons on DVD

Status: In progress

Can I rename this task "Become broke"? I know it's my own fault, I know it's a shallow task and I know I can watch every episode of these four seasons by simply tuning into Network Ten next week, but, well, I own the others, so this was inevitable.

Anyway, today I spent more money I don't actually have on seasons seven and eight. Thank heavens Big W were sold out of season nine, or I may have had to take out a mortgage on the house I don't actually own.

I promise more rewarding and less consumerist tasks are to come!

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha... I know your dilemma well. DVD box sets are the tool of Satan. We spend all this money on them, watch them once or twice... then nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hope you'd do more then buy them but also watch them! or to complete this task do u just have to buy them :P

    ReplyDelete