Monday 24 September 2007

#21 Get a new job

Status: Technically complete, but I don't count it

In order to complete #4 on this list, I've taken a second job at, er, 7-Eleven. I've just come off a 12-hour overnight shift (immediately following a four-hour stint at Job A) and my legs are killing me... Still, I kind of enjoyed it once the people started coming in on their way to work. There's something interesting about watching everyone at the very start of their day- the jogger, the builder, the security guard, the bloke who madly exclaimed to me that milk is only $2.55 at his local corner store.

Oh, the characters...

I need sleep.

4 comments:

  1. OMJBBQ! 12 HOUR SHIFT! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know my comment on this.

    And that's awfully expensive for milk. It's $1.99 at mine. Hey, I'd fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your such a hard worker! it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for some goals to help build your list, check out my site - project183.com. There are a few wacky ones on there that you may not have thought of.

    And best of luck at 7-Eleven. I envy the exposure you will get of wacky characters at 3am in the morning.

    Regards,
    Heath

    p.s. if you would like to be part of goal 128 on my list, please do.

    ReplyDelete